So my blog is going to end up being all about Ellie. I should rename it to "I'm an Ellie Girl in an Ellie World" because according to her it is all about Ellie. Which it pretty much how it is at our house because it is easier to leave it that way than try to fight her. Yesterday at church was not as bad as the previous week. I did have to get up with her 3 times but the Bishop left his office open for me and we had a place to go so she could pitch her fit and not bother anyone. Since she started nursery, she has picked up a bad habbit of hitting when she does not get her way (gotta love nursery). When she does this we grab her hand and hold away from us until she no longer wants to hit, then we procede to tell her that hitting is not good and she will get in trouble if she hits. Yesterday I did something that made her mad and she raised her hand to hit me and she stopped thought for a second and then put her fingers in her mouth stretched out her lips and stuck out her tongue. I had to laugh because she finally realized that she sould not hit and that was what she came up with to cope with her anger. It is now Monday afternoon and she has not even tried to hit me since that incident. Is it too premature to think she finally got it?
Monday, January 7, 2008
Ellie Again
Posted by
Andrea
at
1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She's so different from what Torie us to be as a toddler. I remember giving her my lip gloss and she'd be fine for hours just eating away!! LOL
She looks like such an angel. I'm sure she will get it soon.
Wow you mean it has changed from Kymberland to Ellie's world. What has the queen thought since she got dethroned?
That is too funny. Maybe it's the Ellie - Allie thing because Allie can act the same way. I love that she came up with sticking her tongue out instead. I can just picture you laughing instead of getting mad..
All I can say from a Grandmas point of view is that she is absolutly adorable.
Sandy
Looks are so deceiving but that sweet little face will get her everywhere.
Post a Comment