Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ok I Lied!

My last post said I was OK with my kids at home and didn't really need them to go to school yet. I lied! This morning we woke with Torie saying her stomach hurts. The thought of her staying home just made me mad. Torie tends to moan a little more that necessary in the morning and in the afternoon she is just fine. I tried to get her to go and she would not. So here I am Tuesday January 8, 2008 with kids home and I am not OK with it. Needless to say she will be staying in her room all day without TV and the Wii, we will see how sick she really is.

4 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Ahh Mom!! I bet she has been saying. So has she stayed in her room all day? Is hse still sick?

Jen Shumway said...

Will you let her use the bathroom. I say NO!

Cassie and Chad said...

You spoke way to soon, I just thought it would be Kymber who would test you!

Sharon said...

Andrea you be nice to Torri!!!!