Monday, January 7, 2008

January 7, 2008 Back to School

My kids went back to school today after 2 weeks off for Christmas. I am quite shocked, I actually enjoyed this break. Maybe it is because I am not preggo and can actually enjoy my kids again. My good friend Cherai took her kids on a trip to Israel to spend 3 weeks with their Dad (he has been working over there since the summer for Intel) and I was totally dreading this break because her kids are my kids friends. But they realized that they have other friends and even enjoyed each other. There were many times I would find Kymber and Abby playing outside together, or Kymber and Torie playing a game together and not even fighting. I spent alot of time with Bryndee just talking or messing on the computer (hence the blogs). Ron was even around quite a bit and we enjoyed his company. We didn't see much of Porter he has so many friends, he could hang out with a different one every day of the week. All in all it was a great break and I was not even pushing them out the door when it was time to leave.

3 comments:

Jen Shumway said...

I love to have your kids any time they are so good over here.

Cassie and Chad said...

How nice to enjoy your children again...I bet it is nice not being preggo! But it is nice sending them back to school to I am sure. By the way how do I rate in the Disneyland trip line up?

Bren's Life said...

I actually enjoyed the break too. We all got along & there were no major fights. Just chest colds & sickness, but I'll take that over pulling my hair out.. Of course Dr. Pepper everyday too...