Saturday, January 19, 2008

HELP!!

I need some help! Ron and I are wanting to redo our kitchen. We need to find someone who does a good job making and installing cabinets, and counter tops. If anyone can recommend someone Ron and I would really appreciate it. We are excited to make a change but don't even know where to start. Thanks!

5 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Andrea,
Hey I see that you are now a blogger. What a neat family you have! Lotsa girls! I found your blog through Susie Jensen's. Anyways, good to see how you guys are doing. We are still in San Tan Ranch, and love it down here in Gilbert. Feel free to check my blog out! Have a good day!
Tina Hansen

Bren's Life said...

I asked Troy & he was going to think about it. And I forgot about it, so I'll ask him again...

Unknown said...

If you want granite, call Brad 480-255-0106. He'll take good care of you and don't worry about him being connected... it's strictly business. He has a cabinet guy for you too. So just call him.

Cassie and Chad said...

Sorry I can't help you! But to answer your question Maren absolutely hates the snow and cannot get back to AZ fast enough. She just needs to give in a make it fun!!!! The snow isn't going anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Bob Porter, Brad Young, Dale Porter. Not me.