Look how cute my Blog is. This is because I have a 13 year daughter who is computer savy! I can't tell you how many times I will be working on the computer and I have to call Bryndee to either help or save me. Thanks Bryn! Too bad Tara and Cassie you don't have a computer savy 13 year old daughter.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute.. Can she come to my house & fix mine.. I have no idea how to put a picture in my profile or do anything cute like yours...
Reading your thoughts are so fun - thanks for sharing. As for Miss Ellie, I have never met her - but I LOVE her as I have loved all your children. Tori filled my life at a time when I needed a little angel. I can only remember when I was "the mother of such a child" and it brings a smile to my face and a tear in my eyes. ENJOY - the time just flies by. SAVOR the moments. I love you both and your lovely family. Keep sharing - lovin' it. SMILE
Your background is really cute, I have a daughter who does this for me too,she know how without even coming to my house. However she gives me a bad time about being computer challenged.
You will have to teach me how to make mine cute too.
OK, OK cute background!!!
Post a Comment