Cool I am the first one to comment...So cute picture and cute blog, watch out it becomes very addicting!!
I can't believe you are becoming a computer nerd. How long was it before you even would post a picture or better yet download one from your camera.Cute picture. Cute kids.
You have great pictures of your kids. Which doesn't make sense to me since you say you never take pictures????
Are you the same Ron and Andrea that lived in Mesa and would have graduated from ASU in 1996? I've been trying find Ron and see how he's doing.Cal Bowen
Cal I saw you comment...we are the same Ron and Andrea! How do we get in contact with you? Ron's email address is ron.derrick@cox.net He would love to hear from you.Andrea
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cool I am the first one to comment...So cute picture and cute blog, watch out it becomes very addicting!!
I can't believe you are becoming a computer nerd. How long was it before you even would post a picture or better yet download one from your camera.
Cute picture. Cute kids.
You have great pictures of your kids. Which doesn't make sense to me since you say you never take pictures????
Are you the same Ron and Andrea that lived in Mesa and would have graduated from ASU in 1996? I've been trying find Ron and see how he's doing.
Cal Bowen
Cal I saw you comment...we are the same Ron and Andrea! How do we get in contact with you? Ron's email address is
ron.derrick@cox.net He would love to hear from you.
Andrea
Post a Comment