Christmas morning before the madness started. We tried something new this year in the past we always designated one kid to be "Santa" and pass out the presents, but this year we made a game out of passing out the gifts. One person started and choose a gift and gave it to the person it was for. After they opened the gift they then went to the tree and choose a gift and gave it to the person it was for and so on. It worked out great because we were able to see what everyone got and their reaction. 
Here are my kids in their new Christmas PJ'S. I love shopping for the PJ'S and trying to match them to their personalities. Bryndee is quiet and simple, Porter is all boy, Torie is spunky and funky, Kymber is sassy and important, Abby is funny, and Ellie is feisty (you can't see but her PJ's are leopard print).
After we opened our presents we loaded up the Suburban and went to Safford to spend time with Grandma Rosie. It was a wonderful time. Tara came with us and we were thrilled to have her. Grandma made wonderful stew for dinner. I think Porter had 3 bowls. Porter got some games for the Wii and spent most the time playing them. In this picture he is playing "Smooth Moves" which is a fun game that you have to imitate the characters on the screen. In this picture he is shaking his bootie. Quite funny to watch. Uncle Mike and Aunt Raime came over with their 2 girls and we had a wonderful visit with them. I love Christmas and all that it means...Family, Friends, and most important Our Savior Jesus Chirst.
5 comments:
I am so excited that you started a blog!!! Yeah - I love reading them & playing on mine..
That is a Great picture of you & Bishop. I don't even know how to put a picture there for my profile.. Sheesh
My mom emailed me your blog address. I can't beleive the kids they are getting to be so big!! I'm excited to stay in touch with you guys. My blog address is keimekonnection.blogspot.com
Happy New Year!!!
Hey Andrea its fun to see your family.Your new baby is really cute.Iam sure your mom it dying to get her hands on her
Cute family as always
Post a Comment