Sunday, March 15, 2009

Taralee Randomness!

I was going through my camera and realized I have lots of pictures of Taralee. I love this age! I love the innocence of this age! Everything they do is new and they are so excited about it. So I thought I would share some of Taralee with everyone...

I know this is awful, but she has discovered watching TV. Hooray! I can finally load the dishwasher without her climbing in to help.
She loves to play outside! It makes her very happy and in return it makes me very happy!
Last week Taralee had an ear infection and was really tight with her breathing. So she was on an antibiotic and a steroid to help loosen her up. I don't know if it was a combo of both meds or just the steroid but a demon child replaced my Taralee. She was a beast!!!! Here she is mad at me for taking away her 5th chocolate donut. She had no patience, she was mean, she would hit, and worst of all she would not nap. It was a long week, but she is now back!
I am amazed a how early she learned to play dress up. She always has something on. It can be a hat, a tierra, a necklace, a purse, shoes or all the above.

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Taralee is so cute!

Cindy said...

I love Taralee. And, the steroids were making her not sleep--I have been there. She sure seemed happy today at church with her daddy there. I think she likes him more than Toby:)

Allyson & Jere said...

Sweet post. Gotta love when they think you are sooooo mean for taking something away from them. Maggie loves her some dress up. We should let these girls meet someday.

Karen said...

Jenna doesn't have an excuse for being mean.....:(