Ron has hired Kymber to take care of his shirts. He has taught her how to iron a shirt properly, how to hang them up so they don't get rewrinkled, and how to sew on a button. He pays her $1.00 a shirt. What a wonderful idea he had it brings happiness all the way around! Kymber gets to make money, Ron has crisp shirts to wear, and I don't have to fill guilty that I am not ironing for him.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Kymber's Job
Posted by
Andrea
at
10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
way to go kymber!
This is great!! I won't say who but one of my older grandaughters ask me to teach them how to sew a button on about a year ago. Way to go Kymber!!!
Gramma sharon
What a great idea! I love it!
I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your posts. Your family is so beautiful, and you have such great ideas. I loved the FHE idea and might steal it for our lesson tomorrow! I also love the idea of the shirts. You guys are doing a great job of parenting, and I'm glad I can catch a glimpse of life in the Derrick household! :)
Ya thanks way to make the rest of us who just allow their husbands to iron, sew and whatever else to look so bad. I can't even sew a button on without it looking terrible. Chad is our resident seamstress.
Way to go Kymber!!
Yay Kymber. I am happy to say Toby fired me from ironing his shirts--I wasn't disappointed. He even irons the boy's shirts too. Ron and Kymber are both getting good deals.
You must really be good at it to pass your dad's inspection. I'm not sure he would ever let me put a needle to his shirts, although he did finally give in to letting me iron them after giving me the right instruction.
Dear Kymber - I had this same job when I was 12!! I can not believe you can iron a shirt - I am very, very impressed. You are a wonderful little girl - and very grown up to do such a job. Love you! Sis. Hunt
Yeah, ironing sucks! Way to pass it off on the kiddos. My Mom used to pay me like $.25 a shirt back in the day to iron, and I'm telling you, there was a NEVER ENDING mountain of ironing at the ol' 734 W. 6th Ave.
we buy wrinkle free shirts:0 how come they still get wrinkles?
What a great idea. I am so going to do this with my kids.
Post a Comment