Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
Yaaa! Oh happy day.
They look great! Glad she finally got them off. What a beautiful girl.
They look great!! Kaeli got hers tightened yesterday so I'm sure she will be so jealous when she sees Bryndee's beautiful teeth with no metal!! :)
She is so pretty and getting so grown up. I bet the boys are after her.
When did she grow up. the is beautiful.
Wow - she's gorgeous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
Yaaa! Oh happy day.
They look great! Glad she finally got them off. What a beautiful girl.
They look great!! Kaeli got hers tightened yesterday so I'm sure she will be so jealous when she sees Bryndee's beautiful teeth with no metal!! :)
She is so pretty and getting so grown up. I bet the boys are after her.
When did she grow up. the is beautiful.
Wow - she's gorgeous!
Post a Comment