Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Taralee!

My baby is 1 year old today! I can't believe it. I have always said "9 months is a long time to get a baby here, it is not fair that 1 year goes by so fast!" Taralee is such a joy! She is a very calm, happy baby and has been this way from day one (I think Heavenly Father knew this family would not function if our baby was not calm). She slept through the night when she was one week old and has continued to be a good sleeper. She looks a little like Porter she even has the animated eyebrows and the tongue that sticks out when she concentrates. All our kids adore her and think she is the cutest baby ever. We love you Taralee (Talula)!

A couple weeks old
Just about 6 months old. I can't believe how much Bryndee has grown up in the last 6 months.
About 9 months old
1 year old!

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

Slept through the night at one week? Wow, I was never that lucky. That first year does go by fast. Then you blink and 14 more are gone. Marlee turns 15 on Sunday. How did that happen?

Cindy said...

Wow, time flies. We sure enjoy Taralee on Sunday's--she is so cute and such a good baby. You are blessed to have a mellow baby--mine were just the opposite.

Don and Sandy said...

What a cute little girl!
All of your kids are cute and I have enjoyed getting to know them through your blog.

Cassie and Chad said...

She is so cute and so happy too! She is definitely a good one to end off with. Love the big smile and the pokey out ears.

Marissa said...

Wow - time flies. She is cute - all of your kids are cute! I am glad you got such a sweetie for a caboose!

TheShumWAYS said...

She sure looks like she belongs to you! She is a cutie!

Cherai said...

I can't believe it has already been a year. You know how to end it on a good note. She is a good one to have last.

melanie said...

What a sweet little girl. I bet all your kids had a fun birthday with her. I love having older kids to enjoy all their little milestones with.

Allyson & Jere said...

What a cutie. Hooray for 1 year, it's so fun. Now, if I could only ever meet her in person. haha

Tara L. Stradling said...

You now need to post her cake-face pictures. She's my sweetie!

Jenn said...

Andrea,
I can't believe you have 7 kids! They are all so cute. We are about ready to have #6 and I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I am glad to have my 14 year-old but I can't believe that all of us are old enough to have teenagers!
Jenn Crandall (Jenn Halliday)