Cancer is awful, isn't it? It seems like so many people are affected by it these days. Either someone you love has it or you have it yourself. It is the plague of our days. Hang in there - I'm thinking of you and I understand what it feels like.
Andrea, I know! I hate it too, so much! I lost my best girlfriend from HS last February to Cancer. I was able to spend a lot of time with her before she went and then to help dress her and to speak at her funeral. These were tender experiences I will always treasure. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog and add you to my list. I love getting to know people better and staying in touch this way. I will pray for your Dad. love, Shelly
Andi, I'm so sorry that your family has this trial, it's such a hard one! I will pray for you and your family! Thanks for adding me as a friend on your blog! Love, Sherry
13 comments:
I know! I am so sorry. Did something happen?
You made me cry. I feel so bad that your family is in the middle of all this. I hate cancer too. I thinking and praying for you all of you.
Cancer is awful, isn't it? It seems like so many people are affected by it these days. Either someone you love has it or you have it yourself. It is the plague of our days. Hang in there - I'm thinking of you and I understand what it feels like.
I agree 100%!!!
Couldn't agree more. I use to not know 1 person that had it. Now I know many.
Sending our love - love you all, The Skinner
I'm so sorry Andrea. Your 1 sentence post speaks volumes! You are in our prayers.
Andrea,
I know! I hate it too, so much! I lost my best girlfriend from HS last February to Cancer. I was able to spend a lot of time with her before she went and then to help dress her and to speak at her funeral. These were tender experiences I will always treasure. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog and add you to my list. I love getting to know people better and staying in touch this way. I will pray for your Dad.
love, Shelly
Andi - I am so sorry! ! !
Miss you ! ! !
I KNOW!!! You are amazing though, when I talked to you this week, I had no idea what you were dealing with. Thinking of you!!!!! Love ya, April
Ditto!
You already know how I feel about it. You said it perfect
Andi,
I'm so sorry that your family has this trial, it's such a hard one! I will pray for you and your family! Thanks for adding me as a friend on your blog!
Love,
Sherry
Post a Comment