Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy 16th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Ron! It has been a wonderful 16 years! I love you~A

9 comments:

Cherai said...

That is a cute picture. Where did you take it at? Sweet 16. In this world today that is quite an accomplishment.

Cindy said...

Man, you are catching up with me. You should forget family week and go out with your husband! We'll take Porter....

Susan said...

Wow...what a sweet and crazy road that led to today. Congratulations!

...or as we used to say. "Concrapulations!"

Ginger said...

Congrats on your 16 years! Our 16th is on Nov. 11! I didn't know our Anniversaries were so close! Do something fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ron on getting such a great gal. I think your dad and I chose her before you did.

Love you guys,
Mom (Derrick)

The Giffords said...

Wow, 16 years. Congrats!! You guys look awesome. Hope to see you again when ever we visit Arizona or better you could visit us in Italy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Skinner's want to send a love note of congrats and best wishes - love you guys!

Allyson & Jere said...

Holy CRAP! You're old! hahahahaha Seriosly, I remember yiur reception like it was yesterday. Oh to be young again.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me who this back yard belongs to and would you send them over to do mine. It looks picture perfect.