I know I know don't hate me because I am beautiful! Cherai was suppost to "Dr." up my photo before she sent it to me and she must have forgot. Anyway Saturday night Ron and I had a great time with about 25 other couples. We played Laser Tag. We had such a good time. George Miller was the "Master Mind" behind this fun evening. He reserved the whole place for our group, we were able to play 2 rounds. Needless to say, shooting is not my sport. The first round I scored 55 out of 57. Ron was not much better I think he got 49. The second round I improved I got 47 out of 52. Ron also improved he got 29 out of 52. It was alot of fun and I am glad we did it! Thanks Debbie for inviting us!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Laser Tag
Posted by
Andrea
at
3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She didn't take a picture of us for my blog. But I'm kindof glad. My green teeth & blonde hair would of been great! Although you can't tell there green in your picture!
Did I say I beat you yet?
How fun!!!
What a fun idea.
Oh what fun... I can't wait to go on a date again- hmmm maybe we'll have to bring Kaymie cause I need one soon LOL
Glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment