Happy Birthday Mom! Hope your day is wonderful! I asked some of my kids (Bryndee had already left for school when I thought of this) what they thought of when I said Grandma Sharon and here are their responses:
Porter: "I think of always having fun with her oh yea and her rolls they are the best!"
Torie: "I think of her always having gingersnaps to eat, they are so yummy! She is also funny!"
Kymber: "I think she is so nice. I also love the orange slices she has for me to eat."
Abby: "When I think of Grandma I think I smell a Baker. I also think of the ice cream sandwiches she always has for us."
Ellie: "I love to play blue play dough at Grandma Sharon's house."
Happy Birthday! We sure love you and wish we were with you celebrating with the nurses.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandma Sharon
Posted by
Andrea
at
7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like that is where you got your cooking Talent.
Post a Comment