Happy 39th Birthday to my wonderful husband! Ron is such a loving and kind husband, father and person. I can honestly say that he has never raised his voice at me. I cannot say that about myself. I love the relationship he has with his mom. He has nothing but pure respect for her. He is alot of fun to be with. The kids love playing and messing around with him. He is so busy right now that we don't get to see as much of him that we would like, but when he is here he is here for us. Thanks Ron for being the man that you are. I love you!
A-
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Happy Birthday Ron
Posted by
Andrea
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Feliz Cumpleanos a ti! We are also grateful for Ron - for his friendship and example, Happy Birthday!
I ♥ U daddio!
Happy Birthday President! Hope you had a Great day & where able to enjoy your guys date friday night! I forgot to ask you today Andi what you guys did?
Happy Birthday neighbor. You are as good as they come.
Gleek Gleek gur gu burstock in German it means the same! (happy birthday Ron) I just didn't want to be left out in the foreign language happy birthday!!!
Happy birthday President Derrick. You are truly a gem.
The Taylors love you!
Post a Comment