Monday, May 5, 2008

Guess Who is Who!

Yesterday Kymber and Abby were playing together (nicely I might add not fighting can you believe it) and they decided to dress like twins. When they did I could not believe how much they looked alike. Kymber is 3 years older than Abby and they are pretty much the same size, Kymber is a little bit taller. Anyway from the back it was hard to tell who was who can you tell?


3 comments:

Jen Shumway said...

Wow I am glad you took that picture. Now you can look at it when they arn't getting along and remember the good times

Bren's Life said...

Last night I thought Abby was Kymber on the skooter, she is just so mature looking....
From the back you just can't tell!
Sorry we only gave your family "1" cookie to share!

Cassie and Chad said...

Ha I knew it. I was right! Cute girls, wow they look like best friends, how long will that last?