Yesterday was Mother's Day and my Birthday. Everyone I talked to thought it was a bummer to share these two day. Then Porter would say "If you think that is bad, feel sorry for Grandma she had to be in labor on Mother's Day." Good ol Porter gotta love his honesty. Ron took the kids shopping Friday night at Target. Bryndee and Abby went away from the crowd. When they were done with their shopping, they went to find Ron and the other kids. Bryndee said "Abby we need to find Dad so lets find dad by looking for his hair." Abby said "OK so we need to look for black and white?" If you can't tell by this picture Ron's hair sure is turning grey. That's OK, I like the distinguished look.
Yesterday was the first time in a long time that our family enjoyed church together. We even drove in the same car. Because Ron is the 2nd counselor in the Stake Presidency when he is visiting our ward he has to sit on the stand. The only exception to this rule is if the 1st counselor or the Stake President is also visiting, then he gets to sit by us. So yesterday he even got to sit with our family. It was so nice. On the way home I asked the kids to stay in their church clothes for a while. I called Cherai and asked her to come and take a picture of our family. This is the first picture of our family complete. I have lots of pictures of the kids, but not any of the kids with Ron and I. I know I have a large family, but I just don't think about it being big until I see all of us together. That is a lot of kids, but I would not have it any other way.
Monday, May 12, 2008
My Family
Posted by
Andrea
at
7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a good looking group! Though Porter and Ron are sure out numbered!
Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Andrea, happy birthday to you.... I forgot to sing to you yesterday, so there you go....
I love your picture.
What a darling family. I'm glad you took the time to capture it.
I love the picure. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. We have to enjoy every moment! Happy Birthday! Melanie
What a beautiful family, thank you for posting a family picture. Ok, we so need to catch up, 'cause apparently YOU'VE been through a lot, and well, I have the crazy news of having ANOTHER baby coming. So, seriously, a phonecall soon is in order. In the meantime, tell your adorable daughter Bryndee thanks for her brilliance, since I'm using one of her templates for our blog. Check us out at jereandallyson.blogspot.com. You couldn't be the only cool one forever. hahaha
Allyson
Cute,cute family!!!
Post a Comment