I woke up to a wonderful surprise this morning. I had 2 comments on my last post from 2 dear friends that I have known for years that I don't see very much. Susan (Sue), and I have known each other for over 20 years. Her and I were roomies at E. A. Allyson and I have known each other for over 30 years. We grew up together. We were cute little girls together, we went through the gauky years together, and we were onry teenagers together. My family moved the summer of my 8th grade year so we went to different high schools, but have remained friends over the years. With both of these ladies I keep in contact with them by phone calls a couple times a year, exchanging Christmas cards, and a lunch or dinner date once a year. When I read their comments and realized they have started their own blog I was thrilled. I can now keep up on the comings and goings of their families, and they can keep up on mine. Apparently Sue has been reading my blog for quite some time and has not commented until now. This got me thinking... How many of you out there are reading my blog and I don't even realize it? How many old friends, family, neighbors, even friends of my sisters that are reading about the Derrick Family? Please leave me a comment and let me know who is visiting. I would love to get in contact with more dear old friends. Thank you! I can't wait to learn more!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I'm here- but you knew that! It's funny, I have had so many people say that they read my blog all the time, just don't leave messages..
I told Troy what you said on my post & he just laughed.. But it was a laugh of are you kidding you still have those eggs?
Your too funny!! Have you tried Classmates.com. I have found a few old friends that way. I don't have an account with them, I just use the free acct.
Are we going to lunch tomorrow?
I kind of fell on your site by accident while using Shayla's computer. I love your little stories about your big family and just your daily happenings.
-Jen Divine
Me me me! But of COURSE you knew that...
I AM STOCKING YOU!
...and I'm stalking you too. But I don't crochet so I'm only stalking, not "stocking"! (You know I love ya, Jen!) :)
Hey you, it is me all the way over in Switzerland!
But then I think you already knew that!
Miss ya and love ya!
I admit it...I am a blog stalker! I have been checking up on the LaRue family for a quite a while now. I hope you don't mind. I love reading about your family and the goings on in your life. I don't have a BLOG of my own. Who has time?! I just have enough time to stalk others!! Hee, hee!
Mistie (Davis) Rash
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I read yours too and have wanted to leave comments but just haven't done it. Shame on me! Your family is beautiful. Marlee really misses Bryndee maybe we can get them together this summer.
People from all over the world ready your blog!!!
I look at your blog too. Your family is so inspiring and sweet. I love the comment from above, who would have known people in Isreal are viewing your site.
We look too sometimes.
ok, ok, ok...ME! Now you can move on. :)
Post a Comment