It has been a while since I have posted. Brenda called me this morning and wanted to know what was up. Why wasn't I posting, surely things have been going on? I really couldn't give her an answer except I have been busy. She quickly reminded me that I have been able to take time to read other blogs and comment on them so surely I could take a few minutes and post. After contemplating this matter, I came to the realization that I can't post because my house is too small. That makes a whole lot of sense right? Well since Taralee has come in to our family she has not had a place of her own. She sleeps in a porter crib (which I believe is the best crib for a baby to sleep in because no matter where you go your baby always has her crib and sleeps wonderfully) and this crib gets moved from room to room depending on what room is open when she needs to nap. While the kids were in school, she would sleep in Ellie's room at night and Bryndee's room during the day. But now that Bryndee is home during the day and needs her room, Taralee has gotten moved to my room. The computer has also gotten moved to my room temporally (it has been a month now ) because we don't have room for the computer either, but that is another story. While Taralee is asleep I can't go into my room and therefore I can't post. So for Brenda and all you out there who has missed my words of wisdom, I am trying something new. I turned on the bathroom fan to cover any noise I might make, I kept the light off so I am typing in the dark, and I am typing so very softly. This is not very convenient or time efficient, but you do what you gotta do. :)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It is good to hear from you again...sorry to hear about your space problems. My issue used to be lack of free hands. (We don't all have a Taralee type baby, that's for sure!) I learned pretty quickly how to nurse or bottle feed while using the mouse or typing one-handed! Good luck with your blogging in the dark! :)
Wo Hoo Woo Hoo YOu posted alright - way to go girlfriend!! You have a huge yard so put your kids to work at building onto your house.. They can build themselves a extra few rms..
Sorry to put so much pressure on you. Now keep up the posting! :)
It's so nice to hear your "words of wisdom" again. Good luck typing in the dark!!!!
I was wondering where you were. Glad it was just a space issue and nothing else. You can send Bryndee and Porter over here anytime.
I have been checking your blog for a while and didn't see anything new. I was wondering what was going on. Now I know. :) It's so hard to be in a house that is too small.
Oh! I noticed that you have a new background now. :)
I for one am glad you figured a little something out to update. I was beginning to wonder about you too. We finally got a laptop, which has made me blogging possible at all. Anyway, welcome back.
Post a Comment