Bryndee made JV cheer at the high school. Yes I did say high school, my little girl will be going to high school next year. Am I really that old? She has been working really hard and her hard work paid off. Only 2 freshmen were put on the JV team and Bryndee was one of them. I have mixed feelings about this new phase in our lives. I am excited for her and the new experiences she will have, but yet I am going to have to let her go out on her own more. Not to mention how busy this will make her and me having to drive her everywhere, but good grades are promised and we will keep her to it. Good job Bryndee we love you!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good For Bryndee! She has got a lot of support and lots of little sisters looking up to her. She is so great!!!!
Congrats to Bryndee! Aparently the time spent getting *ready* and making herself cute paid off. Andi, you are a VERY nice mom to agree to all the taxi driving and such!
Woo Hoo Bryndee! Boy - you old woman.. At least I'm still really young because non of my are going to be in H.S. ha ha ha
That is only the start now every girl you have is going to want to be just like here. What an example.
Bryndee will be the first cheerleader I will have ever liked. I can't wait to go and watch her.
Post a Comment