Happy birthday to my darling Torie. Today she is 11 years old. I can't believe she is getting so old. Torie is my helper. If I ever need help with Taralee, Torie is the one I can count on. Torie is always asking can I help you with dinner. Too bad her mom doesn't like to have help in the kitchen. :o} Torie is a very happy person. Torie is known for her smile and contagious laugh. If she gets started laughing it is hard to get her to quit. We are so happy to have her in our family. I love you Lou Lou! You are WONDERFUL!!!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Happy Birthday Torie
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Ron & Torie!!
Happy Birthday Torie! Hope you had a Great day!
Happy Birthday Torie. Only 1 more year till you are in Young Womens. Congrats!
I agree 100% with everything you said about her. She's a lovely, darling girl...
Happy Birthday Torie! We love you!
the Hunts
Happy Birthday Torie! Looks like you had a fun time getting pedicures. Enjoy eleven. :)
Happ Happy Birthday Torie Lu! We are so excited to spend time with you in just a few weeks. The pedicures looked like fun!!
Thanks mom! I love you!♥
Torie
Post a Comment