Today is Ellie's 3rd birthday. Sometimes I look at her and think has it only been 3 years, then other times I can't believe it has all ready been 3 years. She has by far been my hardest toddler. Before her I never believed in terrible 2's. But Ellie has done more and I have had to deal with more with her than all my kids combined. But that is part of her personality. She is spunky, witty, strong willed, independent, and very curious. She also has a killer laugh! It is so contagious, when she starts you can't help but join in with her. So this day is for you Ellie! Happy Birthday sweetie! We sure do love you! Ellie I do have one question for you...When are you going to use the "Big Girl Potty?"
Remember the infamous nail polish incident. This was not the first and I am sure will not be the last.
This is Ellie's favorite past time. She loves to jump on the trampoline with the hose. She will go out by herself and play for hours. Wouldn't you love to know what was going through her mind while she is playing?
Ellie making her famous "funny face"!

Ellie and her cousin Dyllin. When these 2 are together watch out!
Remember the infamous nail polish incident. This was not the first and I am sure will not be the last.
This is Ellie's favorite past time. She loves to jump on the trampoline with the hose. She will go out by herself and play for hours. Wouldn't you love to know what was going through her mind while she is playing?
8 comments:
I love that little girl. She really is a cutie!!!
Andi, I can't believe Ellie is 3 already! Time goes so fast! I just love how you describe her. That will be so fun for her to read when she gets older!
I can't believe she is already 3.. her & Allie will be in the same kindergarten since Allie's b-day is late.. I feel sorry for that teacher! :)
Have a Great time in Utah. We'll miss you & tell your hubby I'll just have to get him with the hose another time!
We are so excited to experience Ellie!!! She is a cutie, Happy Happy Birthday. Andrew is so excited to see Ellie too.
She is really cute. I think the cuter they are the harder they are, or we might go crazy. What a doll!
Tell Ellie that we sure missed her in nursery today. It just wasn't the same without her bubbly personality!
I love my Ellie Bellie! Miss you guys!
ohhhhhhhh! I MISS MY ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment