Taralee is growing so fast. My neighbor just had a baby Monday morning and I went to see him yesterday. What a beautiful baby. When I saw him I could not believe the difference 8 months makes in a baby. I realized that it has been a while since I have posted pictures of her. So without further adieu...Taralee in the limelight!

She is scooting everywhere. Sometimes she gets up on her hands and knees and crawls, but she is much faster at scooting. This week she has learned to pull up to things. Today I was in my room and I hear her crying. This is what I found. She pulled up to my hall table and tried to climb in and got stuck. She was not happy when I didn't rescue her right away and had to grab my camera.
Kymber did this to Taralee's hair the other day. I came out of my room to find her like this. Taralee and Kymber were quite pleased. She kept it on for a long time.
Just a cute picture of Taralee. She is always so happy.

This is Taralee today. Torie's school teacher just had a baby and e-mailed Torie a picture. Torie wanted to get a picture of her baby and e-mail it back to Mrs. Rumore.
10 comments:
She is a beautiful baby! Love the pictures.
She is too cute! Did you guys figure out what the bumps where on her Sunday? I've been meaning to call to ask if your doing ok, & the week has flown by.
I went by Laura's house Sunday to see how she was & no one was there.
Does she need anything? When does she come home?
So cute--she is growing so fast. Can't tell who she looks like yet--definitely a Derrick though.
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this little critter!
And I am still laughing at the upside down pluggy. She does look so intelligent...
(Must be in the name)
She really is quite adorable! I'm so glad you shared some pics.
Oh I can't wait to see her and get to know her. she is a cutie and definately a Derrick I think she looks like Ron.
She is a cutie and yes she looks like a Derrick. What would life be like without a baby/toddler in the house, they are sure fun.
She is such a happy baby. Seems to be always smiling
Those smiling eyes. She looks like Porter to me.
No I don't mind you reading my blog at all!! That is kinda the point of it, I think. Your kids are all so cute!
Post a Comment