Ron had a free evening the other night, so naturally the kids all wanted to be with him. I really didn't have a problem with that at all. They all ended up on the tramp jumping. The longer they were out there the more wild they become. Somehow Abby and Ellie hit heads, Abby's back of her head hit into Ellie's eye, and this is the result. A Big Black Eye. Needless to say, playtime outside was over and they came inside to find something a little less destructive. Ellie's black eye only lasted a couple of days, and she is back to her beautiful self.
Friday, February 22, 2008
This is what happens when the kids play too hard!
Posted by
Andrea
at
9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor thing! Saw your family at the science fair, but no you!
When I was a kid I did the exact samething on a trampoline. I was probably 10-12 yrs old though.
Poor little Ellie! I bet she was back to her mischeivious self in no time...probably playing in the water!!!
about people looking at your blog, you go to your settings and it talks about how people can look up your blog i dont really understand it all but it might help
I didn't even notice it. That looks like it hurt.
OUCH!
OUCH!! Poor girl.
Post a Comment