You may have noticed that the entry about Kymber's allergy has been deleted. I learned a lesson with that post. Never put a hot topic such as Kymber's Pea_ _ _ Aller_ _ (because of the lesson I learned I am not spelling it out) in the title of your blog. People would google that phrase and my blog would come up. I got comments from all over the country, and on site meter I could see that my blog was being view from all over the world. One of the comments was very rude, but most were kind. Because I was not comfortable with so many strange people viewing my blog I deleted that post and chalked it up to a lesson learned. :0)
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I've never had anyone reply that I didn't know. That's freaky. Will you take my last name off your blog than for that same reason. You know private adoptions & all that...
Thanks!
Wow scary!!! I can't believe you figured it out it was definately a mystery for a while. Crazy!
I didn't know that could happen. You know when your big time when youve hit google.
Post a Comment