This neat little chair that Taralee is sitting in is called the Bumbo. It is the best invention for babies. It is a soft chair that babies from 3 months up can sit in. Taralee loves it. She will just sit there and watch the world go by. I know it is awful, but I will even put her in front of the TV and let her sit there and watch. She is facinated by the bright colors and is quite content sitting there, and it is nice that I am able to get dinner done with out her crying or fussing. I love the Bumbo, where was it with my other 6 kids?
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
The Bumbo
Posted by
Andrea
at
1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cool chair. Where was it for all of the other kids? Where did you find out about it?
That is so cool! I wish Charly & Allie would sit in it. Maybe I should try duck tape...
I wish that was around when my kids were babies too. I hear that they will sit forever.
Post a Comment