Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryndee!!

Happy Happy Birthday Bryndee Dear!
Happy Days Will Come To You All Year!
If I Had One Wish Then It Would Be,
A Happy Happy Birthday To You From ME!!!

Tomorrow is Bryndee's Birthday, and I can't believe she is going to be 14 years old. It does not seem possible that the cute little baby that could whistle and do fish lips is growing up. Bryndee has always been a little adult. When she started speaking, she used adult phrases from the beginning. Phrases like "Well actually Mom it goes like this..." and "Mom that is not an oval it is an eclipse." Bryndee has always liked to watch TV. Barney and Magic School Bus were her favorites. We realized maybe she was watching too much TV when she asked me one day if I ever suffered from an over active bladder. Bryndee's true love has always been reading. To this day that is how we ground her. When she is reading a really good book, a bomb could go off in the house and she would not even know it.

Top ten reasons why I love Bryndee!
10: She is very creative (read the post below)
9: She is a very calm teenager
8: She is easy to talk to
7: She is fun to tease, and does not take it personal
6: She a beautiful girl
5: She is learning to strive for excellence
4: She is a great gymnast
3: She is a huge help with her brother and sisters
2: She is a clean girl (not necessarily her room :0})
and finally
1: She will always be my little girl!

I love you Bryndee you are a wonderful person. Your dad and I are very proud of you! Keep up the good work!

Love,
Mom

7 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Ahh - your trying to make up for the cell phone huh! Just kidding.. She's a great girl & is sure becoming a beautiful young woman. You sure have some great kids!!!

Marissa said...

I also wish you a very Happy Birthday! You are a beautiful girl. I know you are a great help to your Mom, and a blessing in many people's lives. May your day be wonderful - maybe you'll get a cell phone! :0)
Love, Sister Hunt

Cassie and Chad said...

Happy Happy Birthday Bryndee! Wow I can't believe it's been 14 years since that bald, fat baby came into our lives. You truly are a special girl and our family is complete with you in it!!! Happy Birthday Bryndee Sue Kangalarue monkeyface Derrick!!! (a nickname I gave her a long time ago)

bryndee said...

hey! thanks every one! i love you too!!!


especialy mom...

Tara L. Stradling said...

Love you Bryndee Boo. Happy birthday hon. I apologize for not being there in person to help you celebrate, but we'll celebrate next week. Happy day dolly!

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

just wanted to let you know that we're going to the temple on mar. 22nd at 11:15. let me know if you're able to make it!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Bryndee! I did not realize that your a leap year baby! Every other year you get to celebrate two days, COOL! We hope you had a great day!