My sister cassie tagged me yesterday on Valentines Day. The topic is The Love Of My Life. So here I go...
What is his name? Ron
How old are you? 35
Who said I love you first? He did but it sure took him long enough!
How long did you date? A year and a half
How old is he? 38
Who can sing better? He can, I only mouth the words.
Who is smarter? That depends if you are talking about school smarts definately him (he is one of the smartest people I know), if you are talking about common sence that would be me. I have a good friend who calles him the "Absent Minded Professor" I think that sums it up for him.
Who does the laundry? I do the majority of it, but my kids wash their own clothes.
Who does the dishes? I do! I have a certain way of loading the dishwasher and it drives me crazy when it is not loaded right.
What are his guilty pleasures? He likes to eat a bowl of cereal or ice cream at 10:00 pm when he comes home from his stake presidency meetings. He got hooked on this when he served as Bishop for 5 years and had to come home and unwind before bed.
Who sleeps on the right? If looking at the bed I do. It used to be the other way around, but I got tired of him reaching over and hitting snooze on the alarm at 4:30 am. He now has to physically get out of bed to turn off the alarm and it is not worth getting back in bed after he is up.
Who mows the lawn? Porter does
Besides you, who is his best friend? Dave Draper! He has been his friend since they were kids. Dave is the one who we can thank for Ron being a member of the Church. When Ron had no interest in the Gospel or any kind of religion, Dave was persistant and kept inviting. He finally invited Ron to a youth conference and Ron accepted the invite. After the conference Ron decided he wanted to be baptized.
Who cooks dinner? I do!
Who drives? Ron he is too proud to have his wife drive him. The only time he will let me drive is when he is too tired and is afraid he might fall asleep, even at this point I have to talk him into it.
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say that we tie for this title. I think he would agree.
Who kissed who first? Ron kissed me on our first date, after he was so embarrased he avoided me for 2 weeks after.
Who asked who out first? Ron always did the asking. The first time he asked me out I turned him down because my roomate was interested in him and there is an unwritten law that you don't date the guy your roomate likes. Thankfully he did not give up. By the time he asked me out again my roomate interest had changed.
What was your first date? It was the Valentine's Day Dance at Eastern Arizona College.
Who proposed? Ron did
Who has more siblings? I do I come from a family of 5 girls and he comes from a family of 2 boys.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think this one is a tie also only because we are both too stubborn to let the other win.
What is your favorite things about him? Wow this one is hard only because there are too many to list! He is wonderful! That is why I am living a Wonderful Life. I love the way he looks at me. I love it when he holds my hand. I love the way he talks to me. I can honestly say that he has never yelled at me, and I can't say that about myself. He is the most honest person I know. You always know where you stand with Ron. I love watching him play with our kids. I love watching him talk to our kids, he has a respect for each one of them. I love the way he treats his Mom. He has a deep love and respect for her. I love the love he has for his fellow men. Ron is constantly serving others. If he has nothing to do around the house, or even if he does have stuff to do around the house, he is off helping someone else. I love the relationship he has with his Heavenly Father. I love the testimony he has of the Gospel! What more can I say I Love Ron! He is wonderful and because of this "It's A Wonderful Life"!
I now tag Jennifer, Brenda, Denae, Jenna, and Mistie
Friday, February 15, 2008
I have been tagged!
Posted by
Andrea
at
9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for doing that. Sometimes us LaRue's have a hard time expressing ourselves, especially in front of others. This was a very nice tribute to Ron, he really is a great guy!!!!
Oh you are just so sweet! You have a great man & your pretty great yourself. But don't get a big head! :)
very nice! thanks for the tag. I'll have to do it when there is more time.
Post a Comment