Bryndee brought this home yesterday from school. It is a 4 page report typed about why she should have a cell phone. She even put it in a report cover. The first 2 pages are the list you are reading the last pages are a list of pros and cons, and statistics about why she should have one. I just laughed and said good try.
1. If I get kidnapped, I’ll have a way to contact the police.
2. If one of my friends wants, or needs, to come home with me, or I need or want to go home with them (for a project or such) I will have a way to contact you.
3. If it rains, there is normally a huge line at the school phone. If I had a cell phone, I would be able to contact you, and I won’t have to walk home, soaking wet, and probably sick from the cold, because I would have a cell phone to call you with.
4. When Bayli asks me to call her, and I end up on the phone for awhile, you normally need the phone. If I had a cell phone, I could use that and you would be free to use the home phone.
5. If I were to go to the mall with bayli or Joselyn, you would be more comfortable, because I would have my cell phone.
6. If I was babysitting, and I couldn’t find the phone, I could use my cell phone in case of an emergency.
7. If there is a medical emergency, I can cal 911 on my cell phone if, for some reason I couldn’t reach our home phone.
8. When I go to EFY, I will be able to use my cell phone to contact you, or in case of an emergency, 911.
9. If I were to go to sonic with Jessica, you will be able to contact me on my cell phone.
10. Or, if Jessica gets hit by a car on the way to sonic, I will be able to call 911 on my cell phone. 11. If I had a cell phone, you would be able to contact me at any time or any where, because I am responsible enough not to leave my cell phone at home, like dad.
12. If you or dad lost your cell phones, mine would still be available. I could also call your cell phones, so we could find them.
13. If I were lost, I could easily call you and we could figure out where I was.
14. If I was one place, say the park, and I needed to go somewhere else, I would be able to call you and tell you where I was going and get permission to go from my cell phone.
15. When I go to high school, my cell phone will help me to keep in touch with Joselyn.
16. You won’t have to drive by where ever I am, like at Lexi's party, to tell me something. You could just call me on my cell phone.
17. If I were to take ellie out to out to the park while I was babysitting, and she got hit by a car, or she broke her leg, I would be able to call 911 without leaving her.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Bryndee's pathetic plea for a cell phone!
Posted by
Andrea
at
1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I have to say those are excellent reasons. She needs a cell phone. She really put time into thinking of those things.
you gotta admit it was a good report, and it was a good try!!!!!!
I think it was an excellent report and well thought out. Priceless!!
Hehehehe. That is so funny! She has a great grasp of the persuasive argument. :)
Very Impressive Bryn! My favorite was I would not leave my cell phone home like Dad. I laughed right out loud for that one - I am still smiling! I hope none of your "emergencys" ever happen.
Love you - Marissa
EXCELLENT ! ! !
Good thinking and organization - - but good luck. You have all of your cousins thinking and I wouldn't be surprised if your report inspired some of them.
. . . Grandpa
She should get one if not for anything else for her effort. Way to go Bryndee!!
I love her sense of humor & creativity.. This is too cute.. Made me smile. And I have another one she could put on the list
18. when going to Sonic I could call Sis. Whiz to ask if she wants a Dr. Pepper with my cell phone...
So I am totally for the cell phone
She is so full of it. I love the presentation!
What did we ever do without cellphones? I think I got my 1st one at 24? And mainly because I needed it for work. You know work? the thing that lets you earn money to pay for your own cell phone, Bryndee!
Just kidding! I think all were valid reasons. Jarrod's niece has one that my MIL put her on her plan and mostly she just texts with it! And the texting is unlimited! But, I think that is annoying too. A teenager that is ignoring everything around her and texting especially in sacrament and young women's!
thanks a ton for your support, guys!
i should start a petition......
Post a Comment