Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Porter Bug

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Porter Bug,
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!
Today is Porter's 12th birthday. We are so excited for him, tomorrow he will be ordained a decon and receive the priesthood. He is very excited for this moment in his life, it is a milestone that he has been looking forward to forever. Because he will have the priesthood he will have the opportunity to pass the Sacrament next Sunday. I can just imagine the smile on his face and how his eyebrows will be going up and down continually. His tongue will probabally be hanging out as well. I love Porter so much! He is a terrific kid, such a joy to be around. The last 12 years have been wonderful, and I can't wait for many many more to come! Happy Birthday Bug! I LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Bren's Life said...

He really is an the cutest boy. I love his smile & the looks he gives look so much like your hubby..

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Porter! I am sad that we won't be able to be there on our pew when he first passes the sacrament. I love watching all the new deacons. They are so cute.

Shayla Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Porter! I think you are an amazing young man. Good job with your two book reports!