Thursday, February 12, 2009

Torie My Sleepy Head!

At least 3 nights a week you can find Torie sound asleep on the couch at about 7:30. She has always been our sleepy head. She will have friends over for a late night and can't make it to the 10:00 mark, leaving her friends to be entertained by Kymber. She comes by it naturally though. I was just like this as a kid. It would be 8:00 and my Mom would say where is Andrea? They would usually find my asleep in bed. I guess I am still this way. What can I say? We like our sleep!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Torie and I would be best friends. I LOVE my sleep! If I stay up past 10:30p during the week it is very unusual.

Cherai said...

You will be glad when when she is older. It is kinda hard getting into trouble when you are asleep before the trouble starts.

Cindy said...

Lucky! Wish I could sleep like that. Enjoy it while you can.

Bren's Life said...

I love what Cherai said. SO TRUE! Oh man am I in trouble with my girls. They could stay up till midnight if I let them..
That lloks so uncomfortable for her neck... Ouch!

Marissa said...

Couldn't agree more - sleep is wonderful! The problem I have is I like to stay up late when the house is quiet and do all the little things I couldn't get done during the day....but then of course I don't want to get out of bed the next morning! My ideal sleep pattern would be 11 - 7...doesn't quite fit the early to bed early to rise.

Jen Shumway said...

I would love to climb in bed at 8:30 every night...wait I do.

Karen said...

she is right there with Brad at the moment. Shan has always needed more sleep too. But teenage years change that somehow. sorry to tell you that!