For those of you who know me know I LOVE shoes! I always have! Taralee seems to follow in my footsteps. If there are shoes lying around, shortly you will be hearing clomp clomp clomping around. Her shoe of choice seems to be Ellie's Pink Princess Shoes.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Taralee And Her Shoes!
Posted by
Andrea
at
8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Torie's shoes!
5 comments:
Seriously those lashes, to die for! Love these little girls and their fascination with purses and shoes.
she is so cute! And I can't believe those eyelashes. My goodness. I wish I had eyelashes that you could see without tons of mascara...
We love Taralee. She is so cute. She loves Toby for some reason and they carry on the deepest conversations. It is so funny.
Such a little fashion plate.
too bad some of that girly stuff couldn't rub off onto Jenna! sheeze!
Post a Comment