Monday, February 23, 2009

I Have A Passport!

I have a passport! This is kinda funny because I don't usually leave my living room much less the country! But Tara won a trip to Puerto Vallarta through her work and she invited me to be her guest! I can't wait! Thanks Tara for the trip and for a reason to actually get a passport!

6 comments:

Cherai said...

You need to show us the inside. That is the fun part. I hope you have fun. You need it.

Shayla Taylor said...

Awesome! I am excited to hear about all of your fun.

Anonymous said...

What a nice sister! Have fun!

melanie said...

You 2 area going to have so much fun. What a wonderful sister. You are so blessed!

The Sedillo Family said...

Trips with sisters are so fun! I take one with mine once a year and it rejuvenates me! Have a blast and hopefully this will be the start to many passport stamps!

Tina ♥ said...

How exciting to go on a fun trip!! I hope you have a blast! I'm glad your dad is doing a little better, I hope he continues to improve.
Your kids are so cute, I can't believe you have kids that old, time flies!! Love looking at your blog, and the pictures of your little one in her princess shoes is too cute.