Bryndee is really enjoying cheer! Last week they had a Spirit Spectacular! This is show of all the cheer squads in the district, Jr. High and High School. Bryndee's whole cheer squad (Freshman, JV, and Varsity) all danced and cheered together. I tried to upload a video clip of her performance and blogger would have nothing of it. I guess I can just tell you they did a really good job. I am amazed Bryndee has it in her. I was never coordinated enough to dance! I don't know where she gets it from, but she definitely has it!
Beautiful face! This will most likely be her last picture with braces she gets them off in a couple of weeks!

Isn't she cute?

Bryndee and some of her friends! Jessica, Lexi (EFY Roomie), Bryndee, and Yazzie (he always seems to be around but that is OK!)
3 comments:
She IS a very pretty girl! Tell congrats on getting her braces off - Kaeli wishes she was done, but she has only just begun!
She is so cute! She is actually Beautiful!
You look simply ADORABLE!!!
Love you,
Grandma Derrick
Post a Comment