Porter won 1st place in the chemistry division of the school science fair! He and Ron have been working really hard learning about BIO GASSES (don't worry I don't know what that is either). They made this contraption that captured the gas that was put out from plant and animal matter. He was pretty excited when he found out! He was given a $20 AMEX gift card and 2 tickets to the AZ Science Center. Torie also entered a project to see if seeds could grow in places other than soil. She didn't win anything, but she worked hard and did a great job! Lots of late night were had by all.
Porter and his winning project!
One night Ron, Porter, and Torie were working late in our room printing lots of things out for their board and I came in to find this...Torie crashed on the bed and Porter crashed on the floor, but Ron was still going strong!
I don't know who had more fun Ron or the kids!
7 comments:
Hey I like your bedspread and your new red bench.
Mom
I'm beginning to think all you ppl do is sleep in your family..
Great job Porter & Torie.. Why don't I find that hard to believe about Ron?
Yes, I was thinking the same thing as Bren--is that all your kids do is sleep? Wish we had those genes in our family. My kids never sleep. Good job, Porter (and Ron).
Congrats Porter!! Your dad told me about your and Torie's projects when I talked to him last. I hope you were as excited about it as he seemed to be.
Torie, I love your bedspread and other accessories! Bet you win something too next go around.
Love you guys,
Congratulations and great work - what lucky kids to have a Dad so interested in what you are doing AND able to help you do it well. Love you all!
I love your new bedding and bench. Don't you love kids who love their sleep??!!!!
I was so excited when I heard his name. Of coarse he won because anybody that could understand what is ment should win.
Post a Comment