Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How Would You Like Hair Like This!

My Nephew Jake (the one on the left) is serving an LDS mission in the West Indies and this is a man he and his comp met on the street. Jake informed us that this man is not interested in religion he is happy with his own beliefs and his pot. Go figure!

4 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Ok- I am so grossed out if that is hair. Yuck- double yuck! I would rather my girls catch bugs then to have to hug a guy with hair like that. The bugs are probably coming out his hair!

melanie said...

What a cute boy Leslie has. I am so glad to see a picture of him on his mission even though the guy next to him is not so cute.He is such a mix of Leslie and Jason.

Jen Shumway said...

That doesn't even look real!

Cassie and Chad said...

I told you it makes my throat close up just thinking about it, I can't even LOOK at it!!!