Friday, September 19, 2008

How Cute Is That?

How come Baby Fat is so CUTE! Now that Taralee is walking (she prefers walking to crawling) we got her some shoes to walk in. These HOT PINK sparklie crocs fit the bill not only the bill, but her little fat feet as well. I loved the way they looked I just had to share so enjoy!

7 comments:

Bren's Life said...

yeah - I sure feel the same way. How come adult fat isn't cute??
She is just adorable though.

Allyson & Jere said...

I know right? What's up with our fat not being as adorable? It's such a crock really. Babies get away with EVERYTHING! I mean, not only is it cute, it's preferred. You know noone likes a skinny baby. hahaha. Thanks for your comment, it made me laugh. Maybe I WILL post the cleavage. hee hee Ok, so call already, 'cause me and my fat, non clothes fitting butt totally need to go out to lunch with you before I have this child and never leave my house again.

Tina ♥ said...

so stinkin' cute!

Cassie and Chad said...

Love the new shoes! Cute, squishy legs now you can call her "Squish"

TheShumWAYS said...

Those are cute! I am so excited to have a girl and dress her up!!!

Anonymous said...

isn't that the cutest thing?!!

Jen Shumway said...

Now that she is walking those legs are going to get skinny.