Sunday, September 14, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!

Taralee walks and Ellie sits on the "Big Girl Potty"! Life is exciting at the Derrick House!
Just this last week something clicked with Taralee and she just started walking. The kids act like she is the only baby we have had in the house they are so into her and her accomplishments. Maybe it is because they know she is our last one. Anyway we are all enjoying her and the fun things she does.
Don't you just love the panties hanging out of her gym suit. Just like Taralee with walking something just clicked and the rest was history. I guess we can't hope for free preschool anymore.

6 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

WOO HOOO!!! Life is GOOD!! Especially on the potty issue. CUTE KIDS!!!

Bren's Life said...

Yeah! How exciting to have both girls conquer a huge milestone! They were both so cute in Sacrament today.. I see why Cindy & her family like to sit behind you. You guys are entertaining!!!!
(hey- is my post to over the top?)
They ask us to do something about it & I have been trying to think what & this is how I thought I could make a stand...

Marissa said...

So exciting!! I was surprised how much Ellie looks like Abby in that last picture - but I was confused, what clicked with Ellie and what does it have to do with preschool?

Marissa said...

Ok - I reread it, Ellie clicked with the potty chair and I am guessing because of her age if she had not she would have qualified for some type of preschool program? Sorry I'm slow! (I wonder if I qualify for free preschool! :))Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Taralee looks really pleased with herself. You can surely tell she is Porter Bug's sister.

Cherai said...

I remember Abby in that same attire. Potty training has got to be the worst. Only 1 more to go.