Bryndee cheered at her first high school game tonight! It was so fun to see her out there on the side lines. She looked really good, the whole squad looked great tonight! I know she was not thrilled with her mom taking pictures of her so I sent Torie down to the side lines to be my photographer. Oh and by the way our school won! 34-6
Bryndee waiting for direction from her coach.
Look how happy she is. She actually called out some of the cheers and I could even hear her. She is coming out of her shell and becoming a great teenager!
I know this is a terrible picture, (I don't know what happened) but I wanted a picture of Bryndee and Lexi being flyers. I though I would be nervous having Bryn balance on girls hands and then be thrown in the air, but it was so neat seeing how their hard work has paid off.
7 comments:
You mean those players could actually concentrate on the game enough to win with such good looking cheerleaders on the sidelines?? You girls look so cute!
Alright Bryndee! Way to go.. Yikes - that would be scary to put all your trust in those down below you, waiting to catch you...
I am so happy you are enjoying - another mom proud moment...thanks for sharing. CHEER is GREAT! Enjoy each memory! Bryndee - you go girl! ~ Sandy
You look great Bryndee - we are glad you get to have this fun opportunity!
That is so scary to watch. She looks cute.
I have to say Bryndee is definantly a cute cheerleader.
I can't believe you are old enough to have a high school cheerleader! It seems like just yesterday that we were at the Mesa High games being obnoxious! Tell Bryndee thanks for the help with my blog!
Post a Comment