Today when I was checking blogs I realized I have not posted in a while. I don't really have a reason except I have been busy. Busy doing what you might ask? I don't really know. All I know is we don't quit until about 10:00 pm (I gotta say I am not a fan of daylight savings time). The kids have been having a ball with their cousins. Lots of swimming at the local pool. We went to the movies, and are planning on going again later. Cassie took Torie and Kymber hiking Mt Timpanogos and Torie hiked it again a week later. Almost every night we have had sleepovers at either Cassie's, Stacey's, or Mom's. I will go a week without seeing Porter, I have to say it is kinda nice. Bryndee has been over at Stacey's for the last couple of days just hanging out. She talked Stacey into coloring her hair. I wish I had a picture of her, but let's just say she is now a blondie. Now she has a reason for being a little dingy at times. :o} Last night Cassie, Stacey, Bryndee, Keslee (Cassie's niece), and I played cards till late in the night. I am proud to say I won. We had a day of beauty at mom's house, Torie got a perm, Bryndee gave pedicures, and I waxed Bryndee and Torie's eyebrows. I know they are pretty young for waxing, but with Ron and I as their parents all my kids will be waxing young. We spent a FHE at a fun park not to far from Mom's house. Cassie came with her kids and their other cousins came as well. For another FHE we had a talent show. Raegan is quite the clogger. I even read a book that I have been wanting to read lately it is called Darcey's Diary. I really enjoyed it, but I also love Pride and Prejudice and it is a take off of that book. Lots of fun is being had by all, except Ron. I think he is missing his family pretty bad. Our little house does not see so little anymore. We sure miss him and can't wait till next week when he can finally join us.
Kymber and Ellie spinning on the "spinny thingy". They kept going and going I was getting sick just watching them.
Torie and Raegan on the tire swing Raegan's aunt Shelley pushed them really hard and high.
Kymber and Abby needed to take a rest. This picture is also to prove to them that they can be nice to each other.
After the park we went to Macey's and got huge ice cream cones for dessert. No not the clothing store Macey's the grocery store. Bryndee was pretty confused about this. This goes back to the blond hair.
Mom and Dad just moved into a new house and lots of projects need to be completed. Here is Dad and the kids helping him put the slats in the fence. I don't understand it but in Utah no one believes in fencing their back yards. My parents do not agree with this philosophy and promptly installed a fence.

Taralee has been exposed to lots of new things here at grandma's house. This is her first experience with an Oreo. I think we have another chocolate lover.
Torie with her 110 perm rollers in her hair.

Torie after Mom worked her magic. I love Torie's hair with a perm. It is so pretty and shiny. She loves it also. Talk about easy all she did was fluff it up with a hair pick after her shower. No product, no curling, just wash and go.
This is a new face Taralee has learned. I don't know where it came from or why she makes it, but it is a look of pure disgust. It makes me laugh every time I see it.
We are looking forward to Friday when Tara and Sadie are coming up to visit us. Torie can hardly wait. She gets to have 2 of her favorite people with her, Raegan and Sadie. Then Saturday Joselyn will come up and spend 2 days with Bryndee before they head off to Especially For Youth at BYU. I can't wait to hear about their adventures there. Life is wild and crazy, but it is also wonderful at the same time. Until next time...
5 comments:
Whew, I am tired. Have we really stayed THAT busy? It has been a blast and I think everyone still really likes each other!!!
Wow sounds like your having a Great time.. How fun is all that. And your staying out of the heat... I love Tories new perm it looks so cute. And Bryndee's hair looks so cute too. And what are you trying to say about blonde's, HELLO!!! You better be nice, I'll tell Jen to put blond in your hair....
Tori - love that picture of you and your hair looks great!
Don't have too much fun. We miss you guys. Thanks for letting Sadie come. Torie's hair is super cute!
You are having fun. Everyone is going to be worn out. Lila can't wait for Abby to come back. Who dosn't love oreos
Post a Comment