Can I just say that I love having this blog. I have never had a vacation so well documented. Usually I take pictures (that is if I remember my camera) and then they sit in a box, or in a file on my computer. My my kids go through these pictures and ask questions and most the time I can't remember the date or I only remember half the info. It has also been great since Ron has not been here to enjoy our trip with us, he can at least enjoy our trip through my blog.
This last week has been way busy and way fun. Where do I begin. We took a trip to Bridal Veil Falls and had a wonderful time. Stacey and her boys, Cassie and her kids and 2 nieces, and Me and my kids all walked the lovely path to the breathtaking waterfall. I say lovely because it is a paved path surrounded by lush green landscape, nothing like hikes we have at home. It doesn't matter how many times I go to these particular falls I enjoy myself every time. Right when we got there the older kids decided to hike up the waterfall to the very top. Can you guess who was leading them? Porter yes you read that right. Worry Wart Porter was leading the way up the very steep, rocky waterfall with Bryndee and Keslee following close behind. We then had a picnic lunch at the bottom of the falls and then they were climbing up again. This time Porter was not with them, he started thinking about how high he was and decided he did not have a very good feeling about it. Now this is the Porter we all know and love. Anyway we had a great time and lots of great pictures.
Here is Porter, Bryndee, Keslee, and Dylan climbing the falls. If you look real close you can see all the kids with Porter leading the way.
Ellie didn't love the ice cold water at first. She lost her balance and her bottom fell right in. Oh my goodness that melted snow sure is cold! Here are my kiddo's at the falls. Don't you love Abby striking a pose?
Bryndee and Keslee posing for a picture. They sure have enjoyed each other and their new friendship.
This is a picture of the kids waiting at the beginning of the path. Isn't is gorgeous!
2 comments:
Ellie is so funny! she sure lets you know when she is not happy.
That is so cool! Now I want to go to Utah & see these waterfalls... I love the Pose. She is too cute! That is such a green green park. Sheesh- that'd be nice. And the fact your outside in the day & not roasting & sweating to death with this humidity we are having...
Post a Comment