Monday, May 4, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter morning we woke up to Ellie and Taralee sick. Tara being so gracious came to my house after her Sacrament meeting and stayed with the 2 sleeping babies and I was able to make it to my meetings with the rest of my family. Rosalie came down to spend the day with us which was a real treat. The kids love it when they get to spend time with Grandma Rosie! We came home from church to a wonderful meal that I prepared before I left and Tara finished up for me. We had Chicken Cordon Bleu, Mashed Potatoes with Chicken Gravy, Salad, Corn, and for dessert Mandarin Orange Cake. It was delicious. Here is a picture of my kids after church. Ellie had just woken up and insisted on being in the picture. Taralee is still asleep at the time the picture was taken. Torie really isn't that much bigger than Porter, she is standing closer to the camera and she has on heels which gives her more height. I actually took my girls shopping this year for their dresses. This is something I have a hard time doing. I love to shop, but I don't enjoy doing it with all the girls. I would rather buy 3 dresses for each one have them pick out their favorite and return the rest. But this year they were persistent on coming with me. It wasn't too bad, we actually came home from the mall still speaking and no one crying. It is funny to see the different personalities in my girls clothes. Each one has a very particular taste and no amount of persuading will change their minds.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute picture. I love Ellie's face.

Cassie and Chad said...

I love Tori's hair and her dress. They all look way cute!!!

Allyson & Jere said...

Yeah, I think I'm totally in love with Kymber. That girl is cute! Not that they all aren't, I'm just saying, something about her little face gets me. Tories hair looks really cute, and her face is cracking me up.

Susan said...

What a great bunch. I love them all.