Monday, May 4, 2009

Kymber's Book

Kymber's 3rd grade class wrote books and published them. Kymber is my creative child and you never know what she will come up with. The title of her book is "The Day I Captured Steve Nash!" Go figure? After they were published Mrs. Garcia invited parents in to hear our kids read their book to the class. I was pleasantly surprised with Kymber's book. The plot of her story was she tried to get an autograph from Steve Nash and could never get him to slow down long enough for her to get it so she captured him and took him to her house. Her pictures were right on with the content of the story. Who knows Kymber might become a published author in the future?

2 comments:

Tara L. Stradling said...

She needs to send the story in to Steve Nash - I can't wait to read it!

Allyson & Jere said...

Seriously, she is so cute. Her sitting in that rocking chair reading, too adorable.