Monday, May 4, 2009

I Forgot To Tell You!

I am going to Maui!!!!

Yes you read that right. I am going to Maui. Not with my husband, but with my wonderful sister, Tara. She won a trip through work and I am her guest. We were suppose to go to Puerto Vallarta, but with the lovely Swine Flu they decided to stay in the USA. I am so excited! 5 wonderful days of beautiful beaches, wonderful food, and good company. And best of all no one will call me MOM while I am there. Thanks Tara! I can't wait for May 12th come!

10 comments:

Karen said...

gosh! I'm so jelouse!! wish I had a lucky sister who was so nice! have fun!! you deserve it!

Tara L. Stradling said...

It's starting to get a little ridiculous on my end. I can't even fully focus on my work any more. WE ARE GOING TO MAUI IN 8 DAYS!

Anonymous said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!

Bren's Life said...

I am so Jealous!!! How fun for you guys. You'll love it. It's so beautiful there..

JulzBlox said...

Yeah for Swine Flu--you get to go to Hawaii instead!! Have a great time!

Cassie and Chad said...

I agree with Karen, I wish I had a nice, lucky sister who would take me to Hawaii!!!!

PURE JEALOUSY!!!!!

Cindy said...

JEALOUS! Can I squeeze in your suticase?

Marissa said...

What fun - and so close to your birthday and mother's day....that's a lot of pampering tucked into one little week, ENJOY!!

Susan said...

Sounds heavenly, you lucky lady.

Susan said...

HEY! Happy Birthday- I hope it's a great one.