Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Am Home From Maui!

Yes I am home from Maui! But I am now in Utah. Bryndee is enjoying herself at EFY here at BUY and the girls and I are hanging out at Mom's. Sorry I have not posted about my wonderful trip to Maui. I came home to Abby terribly sick with high fevers (105 at times) and throwing up. Ended up being pneumonia, her right lung was almost full. So between helping her out and taking her to multiple Dr. apts and X-Rays apts and then having to get myself and my 6 girls ready to leave to Utah I didn't take the time to post. Now that I have time I do not have access to my pictures. I sent my camera with Bryndee so she could capture her experience of EFY on film. We will see if that really happens. So when I get home I promise I will post about all the fun that Tara and I had in Maui and the fun the girls and I had in Utah. Until then...

2 comments:

melanie said...

I have been excited to see how your trip went. Have a great time in Utah. Hope your dad is doing well.

Cassie and Chad said...

UPDATE NOW PLEASE!!!