Hot MOMMA!
Is that a good thing? Not sure if I really want to look like that. More power to ya!
How funny!!!Rosalie
Love the dress. You look Fab! ;)
That is so gross.
You rock..You are looking great!
Wow I look forward to seeing you.
Wow Andrea, you are hawwwwwt! Congrats on completing bootcamp, so proud of you.
Hmm, not the typical look for the wife of a counselor in the stake presidency.
I agree with Sandy - not sure Ron saw this photo before it was posted! :) I am proud of you for sticking to it! By the way - I really like the way the hair style looks on you.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hot MOMMA!
Is that a good thing? Not sure if I really want to look like that. More power to ya!
How funny!!!
Rosalie
Love the dress. You look Fab! ;)
That is so gross.
You rock..You are looking great!
Wow I look forward to seeing you.
Wow Andrea, you are hawwwwwt! Congrats on completing bootcamp, so proud of you.
Hmm, not the typical look for the wife of a counselor in the stake presidency.
I agree with Sandy - not sure Ron saw this photo before it was posted! :) I am proud of you for sticking to it! By the way - I really like the way the hair style looks on you.
Post a Comment