I know this sounds kinda lame, but let me explain myself. Today was a wild day! It seemed like all of us were going in different directions. We had Saturday chores, Ron had to work, we had more shopping, we had kids running in and out of the house all day long, and we have Ellie running all day long. Tonight while we were at the dinner table Ellie announced at 6:00 that she was tired and wanted to go to bed and therefore put herself to bed. For those of you who don't know Ellie, she is a pistol! She does not stop ever! Because of this she wares me out! So for her to choose to go to bed without a fight is a dream. Because of this Gift # 8 is Today!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that gift. I hope you were able to get some down time...
I love that little girl she is.....sweet.
Wow- That is truly a gift... You should of taken a picture of her getting herself ready...
K-you are way behind, lets hear about all the others! :-)
Post a Comment