Wow! I don't realize how large my family is until I see us all in a picture! There are alot of people in this picture!This is my family! I think they are a wonderful gift that I have been blessed with! Let's start with my dear husband, Ron. He is an amazing blessing in my life. He is my best friend and the person I want to spend eternity with! Bryndee has jumped head first into the teenage years, and I am really enjoying them with her. She is a perfect example for her younger brother and sisters. She is a huge help to me with the 2 younger girls. Being my only boy, I have always considered Porter my bonus child. He is alot of fun to be around. When he smiles, his whole face lights up. He is such a good boy and is always trying to do what is right. Torie is my happy child. Her smile is so contagious you can't help but smile with her. Kymber is my artistic child. She has been drawing since she was 3 years old. I can't wait to see this talent develop more. Abby is my sweetheart. So kind and such a peacemaker. Ellie is my spunky, feisty girl. She is definitely the boss of our family, but we all seem to be ok with that. Taralee is my baby girl. I kinda feel sorry for her because she will always be known as our baby. I have really enjoyed having her and her easy going attitude. It is amazing you would think being the 7th child we wouldn't be too interested in her "firsts", but that couldn't be further from the truth. It is like she is the only baby we have had in our house. Well there you have it my gift #2 MY FAMILY!
6 comments:
You have a beautiful family!!! That is a cute picture, too. What a great idea to share and think of the blessings.
1. I did not realize you had 7! children. Way to go!
2. Did not realize you and Julie both had an Abby. Did you plan that? ;)
You have a great family and we are privileged to know you guys. I am thankful for your kids too.
You do have a wonderful family. I feel the same about my baby. All of his firsts are so exciting. I love sharing him with my big kids.
What a wonderful family each one so cute. I especially like the picture of Elle, shows her personality. You really have been blessed.
I love that picture. You do have a wonderful family. I would love to have a big family, just so they could all be close & have one another. But I'm too old & there's no way I'd adopt triplets or something... That makes me almost go to my car & go to Sonic just thinking about it...
Post a Comment