Ron and I came home from the Temple Saturday morning to find all our kids in our bathroom scrubbing Ellie and our floor. Apparently while Porter was watching her, he got side tracked by watching Torie play the Wii. Ellie got bored watching the movie he put on for her (his idea of babysitting) and went exploring. She found some red nail polish in my bathroom and went to town. These pictures are after we cleaned her up a bit. She was putting on "make up" She got her eye lid, her mouth, her teeth, her fingernails, her fingers, her toenails, her toes, the top of her feet, and the bottom of her feet. We soaked her in the bathtub after we tried a little bit of polish remover. Today for church most was gone, no one even commented on her red feet.

She only painted the bottom of her right foot
and the top of her left foot.

4 comments:
I swear Allie hasn't been teaching her anything (Yet) Oh what joys motherhood can be...
LOL! Good job documenting all the damage. Someday when you're old and gray you can show this to Ellie to persuade her to take care of you and not send you off to an old folks home! ;-)
That is to funny. It really looks like blood. I think I would be greatful it was polish, not blood.
Ok- Did you really have surgery today? I just read Bryndee's blog & now I am stressing out... What can I do to help. I'll be over to take your girls for you at 10:30 am...
Thanks a lot for telling me-Dork!
Post a Comment